Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything!

Mason's Birthday Cake

Even the dog joined the festivities!


He insisted he carry it by himself to the table


Loves Coyote hunting, but was a little scared of the coyote!


The A-mod's new tin!
I'm a little behind, but last Sunday (Jan. 11) was Mason's 2nd birthday! He had a cold, so was a bit whiney, but had fun blowing out the candles, hitting the pinata (pinyata?), and opening all his presents! I am not looking forward to the terrible 2's, but I doubt it can get any worse~he was born part devil!
On Saturday, we had the Princeton Speedway banquet, and went out afterward with some friends~ I will leave it at that - we had a good time! Sunday we went coyote hunting with my Dad (it was me & Mason's first time). The coyote took a liking to Jenny's house, but not a pet I would want wandering around~he looked mean!
Shane has been busy making a body for his dad's mod-4 racecar. And has finished his A-mod body~ I really like the blue and black. I was beginning to get a little bored with orange! I have been busy planning our Hawaiian vacation, that we will be taking in March! I did some clearance shopping yesterday for shorts and tanks, and will probably pack my suitcase tomorrow (jk)! Not that anyone cares, but the plans to race in Florida have been cancelled! Only 3 more months til racing, and chaos begin!





No comments: