Monday, June 8, 2009

Surprise....We're rained out!






Well now, doesn't this just feel akward....I went to 1 race all weekend, instead of the usual 4! Thursday Shane raced at Willmar and won the feature with the B-mod and finished 3rd in the A-mod behind Curt Lund and Jason Thoennes! Friday he went I-94 in Sauk Centre and ended up winning the features in both the B-mod and the A-mod. Mason and I had my mom's 50th Surprise Party to attend, with her family and friends! I think she was pretty surprised! I wish it would have been a tad warmer, but we did have a bonfire to stay warm! Saturday was pretty much rained out everywhere within a 200 mile radius, so we stayed home. Spike was cancelled on Sunday, I think just because it was so cold out. There was a couple tracks running, but we didn't feel like making the trek north, so we went to Rumor's to celebrate Shane's dad's birthday! I seriously wish the summer weather would arrive and stay....it's getting annoying. I'm all for needing this rain, but warm temps would really be uplifting! Have a good week, and enjoy your June heat bill!!!! ;)


No comments: