Monday, August 9, 2010

Liar, Liar, pants on fire!

So Mason has learned the tricks of the trade to stay out of trouble! Just lie!  While I showering, apparently Mason had went into the pantry and started snacking on the chocolate chip cookies & potato chips.  When I noticed what he doing, I told him to put them away by the time I get out of the bathroom.  He yelled "Mom, I put them away! But don't come out here!"  So I came to the kitchen, and sure enough he put the packages away, but I noticed he wouldn't show me his hands...

 Yep, he had a handful of cookies...

And the next day, I noticed he was being awfully quiet, and was hiding behind the couch.  Yep! he was hiding something in his hands AGAIN, and I asked him what it was.  He said, "Oh, it's just something healthy, like chicken you made me!"  Ya right, it was a starburst & a sucker.  He is such a stinker, and of course lying is wrong, but it was pretty funny!!

We finally went to visit baby Jessica (Ryan & Rachel Studanski's baby)...what a doll!


Friday night we went to I94 speedway in Fergus Falls, MN & we sat in the stands cause kids aren't allowed in the pits... Surprisingly, Mason sat pretty still, and he enjoyed the candy toss, and some cotton candy.


Race Recap:  Willmar: he finished 4th with the MWM (which was probably the most exciting race I've watched in a while!!), 4th with A-mod, and 5th with the superstock.  As I mentioned earlier, Friday we tried Fergus Falls for the first time, where Shane finished 2nd with the MWM, and unfortunately wrecked the superstock.  Thankfully everyone involved was ok.  Saturday, we went to Ogilvie cause Brainerd had the night off... He finished 8th with the MWM, and 10th in the A-mod. 

Baby Update:  Still no name :(   We are having the hardest time finding one that fits, or where you just KNOW that's the one! 
I am 29 weeks and haven't been to the doc for over a couple months.  Mostly because it's a personal choice that I don't feel like giving them anymore money than I have to, so I will go to the appointments that I feel are worth-while, and skip those that are pointless...weighing me, and checking for the baby's heartbeat.  I mean, I do have a scale at home, and being that she's kicking, I can guarantee she's got a heartbeat!  But I'm sure none of you want to hear me whine about medical bills and health insurance, so we'll leave it at that!

Have a great week!


No comments: