Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Classic

We are finally in the homestretch (of both racing & pregnancy)!!  This past weekend is usually the close of the racing season (but not the case this year).  We raced at Viking Speedway in Alexandria, MN for their annual Fall Classic, where Shane won the feature with the midwest mod, and finished 5th with the A-mod.  The superstock had some mechanical issues and didn't qualify for the main event.

So as I was saying, racing is still not over..... We have one more weekend left at Ogilvie Raceway for the "topless nationals".  As seen in the pics below, it's the CARS that are topless!  Personally, I think it's a horrible look, but some think it's cool I guess. 



 One of Mason's choices for Halloween this year... A boxer!  Sorry bud, it might be a little cold trick or treating in that!!

As far as my pregnancy, not a whole lot to report....It's just a waiting a game now! I've been to the doc and she says I'm not progressing much (if at all). I was in this morning for my 38 week appt and she guessed baby is around 7 pounds. I was hoping to deliver a 7 pound baby, so a) I hope she's guessing way overweight, or b) I hope I go into labor soon! Speaking of babies....Some racing friends just had their first child this past Sunday. Emma Louise Eystad was born on 10-10-10 to Corey & Jen Eystad. Pretty sweet birthday to have (and no she wasn't induced)! Congrats you two on your beautiful daughter!

No comments: