Friday, December 10, 2010

Temporarily Out of Order

being that my computer took a dive i wont be posting for a while. i was borrowing my sisters but she needed it back so this post is from my phone... i do normally use capital letters and punctuation but for some reason it wont let me. needless to say im hoping santa receives my wishlist of a new laptop. whatever did we do before technology. insert question mark. one would think id have so much free time without a computer being in our house. nope. now i attempt to use my phone as internet and it takes 5 times as long... however i do limit what i go on here for now. i used to google everything from recipes to kids crafts to baby questions. now its on a need to know basis. which isnt any fun. so im off for now and wont know when ill be back again. insert sad face.

merry christmas to all.