Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Slowing Down.

Hello all, sorry it's been a while.  And to be honest, I had a thought of ending this blogging stuff.  Mainly because it used to fun and now seems like a chore.  I rarely have "free time" and I've come to realize this isn't what I like to do in my spare time anymore.  There really isn't enough hours in the day, but I'm sure if there were more, they'd end up being working hours, not playing or resting hours.  I love to read up on other people's blogs and get irritated when they don't blog enough! :)  But I guess I don't like writing as much as I like reading.  For now, I will do it when I feel I have something to say, but to do it just to do it seems like a waste of my time :(  So I will apologize in advance for those that check it daily (like I do to others)...and maybe in the future I will get back at it more consistently! 

So for now, here's the A-mod's new wrap!  As I type, Shane is arriving in the warm and sunny state of Arizona to go racing.  He was offered to drive a car for Mitch Johnson (the man behind J-car chassis), so he and DJ flew out this morning for 5 days.



Last Saturday we had the Eystad's over for some football and Wii playing! Braelyn made friends with their 3 month old daughter, Emma! 



Sunday we celebrated Mason's 4th Birthday!! I can't believe he's 4 already...sad!  Uploading pics was taking FOREVER so I didn't post many of his party.

1 comment:

Eystad Baby said...

That is quite the cake, I love it!