Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Brae is getting so big!

Braelyn can now sit by herself without us helping her!  She definitely isn't as much of a "Go-Getter" as her brother was at this age, but that's fine by me! We try to prop her up on all four, but she just rocks back and forth til she does a face-plant! :)

Mason went to say goodnight and came out telling me he covered her up!  I don't know if he thought she was cold, but he piled 5 blankets on top of her! :)  --She has always loved sleeping on her tummy (most kids do), but I don't recommend it (you should put Baby to sleep on their back).  We have a SIDS monitor that alarms if no movement is detected, and that eases my mind some.

One of the few days that it was actually nice out this Spring...
--Hoping we can ditch the snowsuit one of these days! :)


 We've started solid foods (not sure why they call them solids, when they're as runny/messy as ever! She loves to grab all of our food and put it in her mouth, but will lock her lips shut when baby food comes near her! I trick her with a piece of puffcorn to get food in :)  I've been dehydrating venison jerky the past couple days, so she's been gnawing on that as well.
Poor girl has a blue nukie in her crib, a blue carseat/stroller and blue highchair... No wonder people make comments, like "he's so cute!" or "how old is he?"   Whoops!! :)

No comments: