Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend Review

Finally....Some nice weather (I know it seems to be raining an awful lot, but the temp sure feels good)! Friday we raced at Princeton, where Shane finished 3rd with the mwm, with the win going to Bud Martini.  He finished 2nd in the A-mod, behind Keith Tourville. And 5th (I think) in the superstock, with Dave Mass picking up the win.  I never minded Shane running 3 classes a night, until Friday when I realized I am in the stands the majority of night... Shane was up first, then Mason would ask to go back, and I was like...Oh, wait, let's watch papa Tom & Kyle, then it was oh wait, lets watch Christina & Dexton, then oh, dads up again, and again! I do enjoy watching races, but the kids don't have much patience and we need breaks to go to the hauler to eat, nap, and burn off energy! I never really cared for intermission much, but it sure has come in handy!

Saturday we played outside all day because it was just too nice to do anything else!! Me & the kids stayed home to prepare for B's baptism the next morning, and get to bed at a decent time.  Shane finished 2nd in the mwm, behind Dan Ebert; 3rd in the A-mod, with the win going to Jeff Hart; and won with the superstock!  6 top 5's over the weekend = so far, so good!

Sunday was Braelyn's baptism (along with Mother's Day, and my mom's birthday)!  She slept for most of the service...until they poured the water on her head :)


No racing photos yet...And likely won't have time to take many this year...I will work on finding someone to steal/borrow them from :) Have a great week!

No comments: