Monday, August 24, 2009

My Baby's a Big Boy!

Congrats to Dave Read on his 1st Super Stock win!!!!


Racing through the maze at the Bounce Depot






Axel getting a ride!



This past week was a great week for me. Mason is now wearing big boy underwear (like any of you care), but seriously if you have kids you'd know what kind of accomplishment this is!! It adds such independence, and is a money saver at that!


Friday we raced at I-94 in Sauk Centre where Shane won the MWM feature, though only 9 cars finished, I think, out of the 25 scheduled to start. The track was horribly rough from all the rain accumulated the days prior. The A-mod broke on the first lap of the feature, so he wasn't able to continue. The heim joint broke off the J-bar or something!


Saturday morning I took Mason to the bounce depot as a reward for using the potty, and boy, did we ever have fun! Then we headed to my cousin's "5 years cancer free" party, where Mason stayed to play games and watch the talent show, as I snuck out and headed to Brainerd. Shane ended up winning both the MWM and A-mod feature.


Sunday was the Golden Spike, where Shane ended up 2nd after an awesome battle til the end with Ebert, who took home the trophy!

No comments: