Thursday, February 26, 2015

So God Made Girls

My recent few posts have been all about Mason; his birthday, his room, his racing.  I figure I better give a little update on the other child that roams this house!  Some facts about Braelyn:
 
She is 4 years old
Favorite color: pink and red
Favorite food: noodles
Favorite restaurant: Buffalo Wild Wings
Favorite animal: Pig
Favorite friend: Wyatt (from daycare)
 
She is strong willed (read: refuses to wear socks, and pants that aren't just the right length and looseness).  She wants to be a pig farmer when she grows up, or a doctor. I told her to be both!  She wants to move to a farm and have pigs, sheep, goats, horses, and kittens.  I agree, and would add chickens and cows! 
 
She is carefree and confident, and really teaches me how awesome our inner child is. Before we let culture/society dampen our spirit; before we let fear of failure or people's opinions hold us back.  She has dance parties and sings her heart out.  She compliments strangers; from bright pink hair to full-arm tattoos.  She sees beauty everywhere. She wears mismatched things in public and shoes without socks.  And sometimes stays in her pajamas all day.  She rarely brushes her hair, and I don't care.  She is good for my soul!
 
 A random day's choice of wardrobe (swimsuit and dress up heels)
 
And sometimes, you can never have enough accessories.
 
And if you like cottage cheese on pizza, eat it!

And sometimes there are no words. 
I found her "relaxing" one morning with her feet on the massager, cars lined up the upper half of her body (including one over her eyes), and a dumbbell laying across her waist with a hippo on top.


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lllikw

Anonymous said...

panties off, on my lap with my c--k up her arse, my 3 girls all got anal before 7, one of them loved sex play so we di lots of stuff together, her mum travelled lots on business so she slept in my bed when mum was gone, she sucked much better than my wife ever did, f----d her when she was 10 and kept f-----g her until she got engaged, she was best when she was little though toddler sex is best