Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Spirit


Mason's Tree


Mommy's Tree


Nothing really new here, just decorating for Christmas, and being home-bodies! Shane has been doing some muzzle loader hunter, and me and Mason have been putting up the tree, and hanging lights outside. I put lights on the house while he was napping one day, and another day we were both outside, and I was on the roof of the garage, so I told Mason that if I fall off, he needs to go knock on Russ's door (the neighbor) and tell him to come help me. Well, Mason kept a good eye on me, and I happened to cut my finger on a shingle, and told him I was bleeding. He immediately started running to the neighbor's house, yelling "I'll go get Russ"... So I'm helpless as he's running off, so I'm shouting "Get back here, I didn't fall off the roof yet!" Thankfully he actually listened for once! It was pretty funny, but maybe you had to be there!
I have most of my Christmas shopping done, although I'm not buying much this year, and cards have been addressed, now I'm just waiting for a huge blizzard to hit! Can't wait to get out snowmobiling, and making snowmen! :)


No comments: