Monday, December 21, 2009

What has Mason been up to?

So, Shane's been working on his racecars and plowing snow.  I've been busy shopping for and wrapping gifts.  And what has Mason been doing, you ask?  Maybe you didn't ask, but I'm going to tell you anyway!  So if you don't want to know, now's the time to X out of here!  Of course, I'm still his favorite parent, but he  sure has taken a liking to hanging out with Shane while he's laid off.  They've been plowing snow, snowmobiling, sleeping in, and relaxing in the hot tub.  I'll try to bribe him to stay with me, but he says "Mom, don't be sad, I'll be right back!"  I actually prefer that he get out of my hair for a bit anyway....It's so much more peaceful!


He came out of the bathroom looking this way.....

At least he knows where it goes (even though he's like 15 years away from shaving).

It was 9:30am, and I figured I should go wake him up, and this was how he was sleeping!

Santa made a visit to daycare!

It's not so much fun getting there, but once you're in, it's nice and warm!

Watching Monster trucks on TV

Yesterday we all got on our snowmobiles, and rode for about 3 hours.  And do you believe we put on a whopping 10 miles (Yep, you heard right 10 MILES in 3 hours).  We rode to Papa Tom's and got Skyeler (Mason's cousin) to take his out with us on the lake.  Mason Arctic Cat 120 was max'd out at 7 mph, then Shane did some rigging with a zip-tie, and then that baby flew (a whole 9 mph).  It was still one of the funnest rides I've been on.  Watching him trying to copy Shane and Neil was hilarious.... Shane would ride standing, Mason would stand up.  Neil would put one knee up on the seat, Mason would put his knee on his seat. Then they were goofing off doing heel-clicks and supermans, so there's Mason jumping up, and kicking his feet out!  I wish I would've had my camera....But there's always next time!

1 comment:

Fouquette Racing said...

Love the new car Shane! Sweet tree too! Merry Christmas!!!!