Sunday, April 25, 2010

Quick post before bed.

I know I have an extremely busy and stressful week ahead (just looking at my daycare chart about gives me a mental breakdown :)  so I will just do a quick post of results before I hit the hay, and call 'er a day!

Friday was Princeton's opener, where we will probably be going most Friday's from here on out, being that I-94 in Sauk Centre is shut down.  Shane would like to try out a few other tracks too if he can get off work early enough.  But anyway, he won his heat with the midwest mod and also won the feature later that evening!  With the A-mod, he finished 2nd in heat, and 4th in the feature!

Saturday, we were scheduled to go to Brainerd, but they cancelled due to rain, as did every other potential track we thought about going to (Ogilvie, Alexandria, Rice Lake, Deer Creek, etc).  But then I got a text that Arlington was still racing (tho they don't run A-mods).  So we loaded up Shane's car, and Denis Czech's car (they split the cost of fuel, so it wasn't all that bad) and we were off.  Shane won his heat and feature! Denis finished 2nd in his heat and 3rd in the feature!

And yet again, I left my camera at home........Oops!


No comments: