Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kids say the Darndest things!

Of course, all kids say the darndest things, but here are a few of Mason’s good ones….

  • “MOM, I WANT A HANGABER ICECREAM” -Referring to wanting an icecream sandwich! Hangaber is hamburger.

  • Driving home, I told Mason to look at all the stars…. I then took a left and he said “why are the stars turning?” I said the stars stay still, it’s us that’s turning. He then understood, and said “OH YEAH, CAUSE STARS DON'T HAVE STEERING WHEELS"!

  • Mason always wants to eat junk food before dinner, so when he grabbed some peanut M&M’s, I explained to him what was junk food and how it fills up his belly and he won’t have room for the steak and potatoes I was making. So, after I was done talking to him, I told him to give me a hug before he ran off. He said “YEAH, CAUSE HUGS ARE HEALTHY!”


  • Mason was outside golfing (with a toy golf set), and he swung and missed. I said “Oh, you missed.” He says “OH YEAH, I FORGOT TO PUSH 'A'.” Because on Wii golf you need to press A when you swing!!


  • We were getting Mason ready for his preschool open house, and he wasn’t too excited about going to school, so I was telling about all the fun stuff they have there (like a gym with cars and basketball), and he then became really excited to go! He said “Yeah, I wanna go to preschool, buttttt Mom…………… I really love you and wanna stay home with you!” (This one I wrote down to remind me how sweet he can be, not so much that’s it funny.)


  • I bought this juice that is supposed to be sugar free and healthy and stuff. And being it was so expensive I told Mason that he couldn’t have any cause there’s beer in it (Yes, I lied). He said, “No there’s not”. I said your right, but I bought it for me. Well, of course I gave in, and let him have some. And he takes a drink, and says, “Oh, this is so yummy!” About 10 minutes later we were watching tv and, he says out of nowhere: “MOM, THANKS FOR BUYING ME LIQUOR!”


  • Mason was washing his hands the other night, and we hear him yelling “WHOA, THAT’S A LOTTA PRICE!” (Not “that’s a LOW price” like it’s suppose to be). Of course he said it a gazillion times just like in the commercial. And to be honest, he’s probably right, cause nothing is a low price anymore!


  • One of the funniest things he said was when he dropped and broke the pickle jar and had to go on timeout while I cleaned up the glass, he yelled “I’M NEVER COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AGAIN!” cause he actually thinks he’s a daycare kid and can leave or something?!?!
  • Along the same lines, he was with my sister Jenny one day, and apparently she made him mad, so he said “I’M NEVER WATCHING JENNY AGAIN” … Like she’s the one that needs the babysitter! Well……sometimes maybe….Just kidding, Jenny!



2 comments:

Fouquette Racing said...

LOL!!! He is so cute!

Heidi said...

That's to funny.....Just like he says to me. "You're not the boss 'o me cuz you're not my kid"!!!!!