Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall photo shoot

The pregnancy countdown is now at 4 weeks to go, technically 3weeks, 6 days.  But who's counting?! ;) And honestly, almost nobody delivers on their due date anyway, but I know it's winding down in a hurry!  I'm not sure if I'm just being lazy, cheap, or after your first you don't get worked up with buying every new product on the market.  But this baby has literally nothing but a carseat, crib, some diapers, and a few clothes.  Oh, and Mason says she won't even like the carseat cause it's blue (it was his). :)  I hope the saying is true that all a baby needs is food, sleep & love (all of which are free)!

So here is a few pics that we took the other night... Again, it feels good to not spend money at a photo studio! 


 Cute story about the hat he's wearing:  He didn't want to wear it cause it was dirty and itchy. So Heidi (my sister) told him it was Grandpa Romey's (my grandpa).  He then thought it was cool enough to wear.  So when I was putting the pics onto the computer he told me to send this one to grandpa Roby cause he would like it!  The next morning he asked me if Grandpa Roby wrote back yet, and what he said?  Well, my grandpa has been passed away for years, and Mason had never met him. (and his name was Romey, not Roby)! But it was so funny how he thought he actually knew who this person was.  Oh, and the hat really wasn't my grandpas, I have no clue where it came from!



No comments: