Monday, September 13, 2010

Harvest Cup

This time of year is 'specials season', and this weekend was racing at Ogilvie both days for the Harvest Cup, along with the finale of the RaceMN Series.  Saturday Shane finished 4th with the mwm and 7th with the A-mod.  Sunday he won with the mwm, and finished 11th (I think) with the A-mod.  I had to miss yesterdays races to cook & pack for the Wissota 100, which is this week already out in Huron, SD.  One thing I will not miss when racing is over is the packing, cooking, unpack, do laundry, clean hauler.... All to do it again next weekend.  This year has actually flown by, and for the most part has been alot less stressful than previous years.  I think just by having Sundays off made the year go much smoother.  So unless the Golden Spike switches to another night of the week, I wouldn't mind if they stayed shut down permanently.  Not that there's even talk of it opening....I'm just sayin!!

Once again, no pics.... I'll do better next week! (Ok, so I do have pics, I'm just too lazy to go get my camera and upload them to my computer.  Pathetic?! I know!!)

Baby is now 34 weeks grown! And according to comments made by strangers, I'm looking due any day now! Lol!  They seemed a little shocked that I had to wait til the end of October. It'll come soon enough I guess!  I don't take offense to the comments, well, except for the one where someone told me it looked like I had one coming out the front, and one coming out the back (referring to my fat ass)! She was a teenage girl & probably didn't know better!   I did have a dr. appt last week and nothing's new...checked my weight, blood pressure, and listened to the heartbeat. I'd say it was a good 2 min appt!!

No comments: