Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oops....

I forgot to post on Monday, so here's the low-down on last weekend's race results...

MWM: 1st at Willmar, 1st at Princeton, 2nd at Brainerd, 1st at Ogilvie
Mod: 6th at Willmar, 3rd at Princeton, 5th at Brainerd, 13th at Ogilvie
Superstock: 1st at Princeton, 1st at Brainerd, 10th at Ogilvie

I know this is the worst post ever, but a) I didn't bring my camera along this w/e. b) i'm 2 days late already, so who really cares anymore anyway! c) monday & tuesday have been the start of stressful/crabby week for me....mostly irritable and impatient with duties of my job. and d) I plan on having a wonderful day today, and so far I can't complain (although it's only 6:23am), so I'm not going to push my luck and type til I'm annoyed! LOL :)

Have a great 'rest of the week'!!

No comments: