Saturday, November 20, 2010

3 weeks

Braelyn has been much better the past few days (thank God)! She has even been having a 5 hour stretch of sleep at night (usually from 9pm-2am).  Now if only I would go to bed at 9pm when she does! She loves her crib!  She sleeps in it for bedtime and naps! When she's not sleeping, she likes to be held, because apparently just sitting in a swing or chair is boring or something!


Mason still can't get enough of her!

She seems chubby in almost all my pics, but when I look at her (in real life) she's not...so maybe the camera adds a few pounds..LOL ;)   Speaking of....she had her check-up on Wednesday, and is 9lbs 6oz (was 8-3 at birth).  She was 20 inches at birth, but shrunk a lil to 19.5 a few day later (because of the whole cone-head affect from delivery), and at her appt she was 22.5!! I think maybe they measured wrong, cause growing 3 inches in 2 weeks seems unlikely.

This upcoming week will be extremely depressing for me (yes, I'm being negative)....It is my last week of maternity leave, and although I'm very grateful that I don't have to leave my children and send them to a daycare, I still dread that it will no longer be just Me, Mason & Braelyn.  I'm not at all thrilled for the early mornings, or messy house, or bickering kids.  And I have tried to come up with a way to not work, but unfortunately Shane doesn't make enough money for us to be a 'one income' family....So, I guess if I have to work, I can't think of a better job to have than doing daycare at my home & being with my kids!  And Mason is pretty pumped to have people to actually play with, instead of watching movies all day, and shooting his toy guns!

No comments: